[DFT] Car Crap or Crap Cars?

Thora Olafsdottir thoraolafsdottir at juno.com
Tue Feb 26 13:58:41 PST 2002

Well when i went to get Chris from work the car appearantly took a turn
for the worse.  I didnt' dare drive it today so i had to have a friend of
mine to take me to Euless to borrow the inlaws spare pickup.
unfortunately my friends car is missing a window and today i have a nasty
little cold.

Had the car towed to the shop. so far the estimate is pretty big.  Got
most of it taken care of but still have to come up with engine mounts and
hope that it doesn't get any higher.

on top of it all, i now have no oven.  heating the kitchen and living
room with it killed it.  Thankfully still have cooktop.

Say a prayer ya'll.

Thora