[DFT] FW: [Elfsea] Baronial Polling Results

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 27 06:47:06 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 7:15 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Baronial Polling Results

Galen here...

His Majesty Aaron contacted me last night, and has authorized me to
release publicly the following information:

There will be three couples, rather than four, interviewed for the
position of Baron & Baroness of Elfsea.  They are (in order of
precedence, I was not told the numbers of the polling):

Master Darius & HL Rosalia
HL Afan & Lord Louis
Lord Daniel & Lady Siobhan

The interviews will be conducted in garb, this coming Saturday, at the
King's Round Table Event at UTA, during the afternoon classes.

Now you know all I know on this subject.

Could someone please post more detailed information about the event to
this list?

Odds are, someone you had on your polling ballot has been eliminated
from consideration.  Disappointment is natural.  But as we've said all
along, they're all good candidates, and they can all do this job.  And
as one of the candidates pointed out Monday, any of the candidates could
be successful with the support of the barony, and none could succeed
without.

This is a time to renew our resolve to unite in support of the next
baron and baroness, just as Allessandra and I have always had your
support.  Good luck to the remaining candidates.

- Galen Elfsea