[DFT] Car Crap or Crap Cars?

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 08:42:58 PST 2002

Christy:
 Sorry you are having car woes. I fully understand.
Last car I had, the mechanic finally suggested either
a tall cliff or a 44 to the engine block to solve it's
ongoing problems.;)
I might be able to help with the oven though. My
parent's next door neighbor Ronnie repairs and sells
used appliances. Sometimes they are very new,
sometimes old, but they work! Call my parents and they
can give you his number, but Dad usually prefers to
just go over and talk with him. Their number is (254)
965-3298. Just explain that you are one of my SCA
friends! I will ask Dad if we can deliver it. I should
be back in Texas this Sunday.
See you all later!
Kristi