[DFT] Gulf War Prize Basket

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Thu Feb 28 07:18:14 PST 2002

If anyone has a donation for the Gulf War Prize Basket I would be glad to
take them up to the Barony this weekend when I go to the Round table
meeting. if you can get them to me be by Friday night.

and if you can't get it to me by this Friday night and you still have
something you would like to donate to the prize basket. I can take it to war
for you if I have it by populace which will be March 7th at the SDC room 21
at 6pm because of War.

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net

DM's love a hero; DM's also love a good joke. Think about it.