[DFT] Baronial award recomendation for Guardian of the Tor

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 2 11:50:20 PDT 2002

I spoke with her excellency Baroness Siobhan Ui' Niall this morning and she
asked that I pass on a request that if you have anyone in the canton you
would like to see receive a Baronial service award please e-mail her with
who and why.

they can be submitted for either a Portcullis of Elfsea. or an Azure
Keystone.

4 portcullises and one Keystone in the Canton right now I know other in the
group who are deserving of both. so please send in your recommendations for
those you think are worthy to Daniel and Siobhan by the middle of the month
so they can recognize those members of our canton that serve so well.

Baroness Siobhan e-mail is SiobhanON at aol.com

Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor
Herald Emerald Keep
Autocrat Guardian of the Tor