[DFT] a job

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:39:40 PDT 2002

I cannot seem to my address for Chris and Christie of Grandbury so I will
put this here.

Chris you are way over qualified for this job posting. However I have always
found that it is easier to get a job when you have a job. If nothing else
they have very good benefits.

Saint-Gobains Abrasives is looking for full and part time employees in two
areas: production and packing. If interested, go by the main office at 2770
W. Washington St. (across from Wal-Mart) and complete an application.

If you would like a little info on the company talk to myself or Rendall at
populace Sunday (at grannies 4:00pm)

I wish you well in your quest for a job.
Janie