[DFT] Fw: [Elfsea] Newcomers Revel

Seanan mac Tighearnain seanan at elfsea.net
Mon Jun 10 15:34:50 PDT 2002

---
-Lord Seanán mac Tighearnáin
-seanan @ elfsea.net
-Dragonsfire Tor, Elfsea, ANSTEORRA!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shana Hardy" <Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org>
To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 1:32 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Newcomers Revel

Greetings One and All!

The Elfsea Newcomer's Revel is planned for Saturday, June 15th at 1:00 p.m.
and the home of Lord Caelin in Arlington.  I will post address and
directions below.

The revel is an opportunity to get all those pesky questions answered and to
learn more about what this great organization does.  We will have gentles
from many different areas of the game there for your education and
companionship.  All are invited and current members are encouraged to come
and share their dream with the newcomers.  Please contact me if you are
interested and Tangwystl at elfsea.net.

After the revel, we will then caravan to Irving for the Lindenwood Masque
Ball.  I have included the website for this event below.  This is a high
persona type of event and a great opportunity to see the Dream played.

Address:  2220 Patterson Place, Arlington, TX
Phone:  817-261-3527

>From I-30:
Take the Cooper Street exit in Arlington and go South to Road to Six Flags
(next light) and go right to Davis St. and go right again.

Follow Davis to Rocky Canyon Rd. and go left to Patterson Place and go
right.  Lord Caelin's home is on the left hand side of the cul-de-sac.

The Web page for the Lindenwood Ball is:

www.steppes.org and then click on the link to the Ball