[DFT] Prize baskets

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 16 11:11:07 PDT 2002

I started assembling prize baskets last night and am working on them today
so far I have baskets and goodies received from Christopher for the
following

Chivalric champion
basket, glass, candle stick holder and Gorget
Rapier champion
Basket, glass, candle stick holder
Archer Champion
Basket, glass, candle stick holder
A&S  group competition
Basket, some cloth, candle stick holders
A&S teaching competition
Basket, some cloth, candle stick holder
Bardic Champion
Basket, glass, book of Greek classics, Journal
Brewing competition
Basket candle stick holders, candles
Children's Bardic
Basket, coloring book, crayon, journal
Children's Rapier
Basket, Necklace, crayons, coloring book
Children's Boffer
Basket, necklace. crayons, coloring book
Cooking competition
Basket, spices,vanilla, olive oil, and serving tray
Desert competition
Basket, spices,vanilla, olive oil, and serving tray
Unaligned rapier
Basket Glasses candles
Unaligned Chivalric
Basket Glasses candles
Equestrian experienced
Lance bridal and lead in Tor colors
Equestrian novice
Lance Bridal and lead in Tor colors

Still need to get Baskets for
2 sub categories for brewing
2 for sponers in unaligned tourney
gift Basket for B&B
gift basket for their highnesses

I found baskets at the dollar tree for $1.00

If you have anything to add to the baskets please get them to me I would
like to have them finished by next Wednesday except for the merchants
donation.

and if any of you have a few extra baskets or can get by the dollar tree to
grab me a few more I will be in your debt.

Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor
Herald Emerald Keep
Autocrat Guardian of the Tor