[DFT] Troll At Guardian

Chris Davidson CDavidson610 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:02:48 PDT 2002

Hiya,

I still need to aquier troll volunters for Guardian.

I need help for the following shifts

Friday                        Saterday

2pm-4pm                    12am-2am
2 volunteers                1 volunteer

4pm-6pm                      2am-4am
1 volunteer                  2 volunteers

8pm-10pm                   4am-6am
2 volunteers                2 volunters

10pm-12am                6am-8am
2 volunters                 1 volunteer

                                 8am-10am
                                 2 volunteers

                                10am - 12pm
                                 2 volunteers

                                12pm - 2 pm
                                 2 volunteers

                                 2 pm - 4 pm
                                 2 volunteers

If you can help with troll please contact me so I can add you to the list pleae include time prefrence.

Christopher