[DFT] Prize baskets

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 16 14:33:20 PDT 2002

The SCA Student Group at Tarleton University here in the Tor is Sponsoring
an Unaligned fighters tourney

for them the definition of an Unaligned or unattached fighter is an rapier
or chivalric Fighter who is not A Squire Cadet Or a Student to a master of
Arms. and who is not a Don or member of the Chivalry.

the Tournament Sunday is for these fighters. they must be sponsored in to
the tournament by a Squire Cadet or Student. Prizes will be given to the
Winners of the lists  and also to the sponsors.

If you still have questions please contact Christopher Donaldson the
President of the Tarleton SCA Student group at CDavidson610 at hotmail.com.

hope that helps

Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor