[DFT] PARTY!!!

kristid2001@yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 14:03:15 PST 2002

Party? I was and have been asking ALL WEEK on the list
if anyone wanted to party while those priveleged goofs
go to war! I missed the last party, cause I was
freezing my butt off up north! I WANT PARTY! I WANT
BOOZE! I WANT SE....well, never mind, but I WANT
PARTY! I'd volunteer my house, but it's kinda small.
No yard space, and close patrol by cops. I'd even give
up part of my weekly Gaming session(sigh) to party!
I'm serious! Any
volunteers?rantravealcoholinduceddeleriumnotreallybutsoundedfunny
Kristi