[DFT] populace badge

Seanan mac Tighearnain seanan at elfsea.net
Thu Mar 7 21:03:06 PST 2002

Greetings,
We discussed in a populace a month or so ago to either modify the
(unregisterable) badge we have been using or to possibly create a
new badge to identify the Tor. If anyone has any suggestions they
would like considered post them to the list and I'll have them checked
for viability and conflicts while the populace can give their
opinions.

Here are some options that I have been researching:

1) (keeping it simple) per fess embattled gules and azure
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge.gif

2)per fess embattled gules and azure a triangle issuant from the
    line of division Or
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge1.gif

3)per fess embattled Or and azure a mountain issuant from the
    line of division Gules
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge2.gif

Questions? Comments? Snide remarks???

-Seanan