[DFT] combined fighter practices

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 11:35:14 PST 2002

Greetings Good Gentles of the Cantons of Loch Ruadh and Dragon's Fire Tor,

       I have heard news from my husband and others of the fine time that was
had by all at the recent Loch Ruadh fighter practice.  I also noticed on the
lists that perhaps some members of the Canton of Loch Ruadh might be
interested in attending a fighter practice of ours.
       My husband and I would like to extend an invitation to all interested
to come to Granbury to have a joint fighter practice at our home.  We have a
large level side yard suitable for fighting as well as a fenced in backyard
with swingset and toys for the kids.   There should be enough room inside for
those who would like to come in and enjoy a hot beverage while others fight.
       As of this time I will leave the date and time open for discussion.
Between Three KIngs and DFT Yule Revel, the only weekends out of the question
are those with populace meetings and the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

       So let us figure out a date and come join us in Granbury!

With open arms,

Thora and Ailgenan
Dragon's Fire Tor