[DFT] insight on this weekend

Holly Olufs olufs at BlueFox.tv
Fri Nov 15 10:24:35 PST 2002

hiedi-ho,
I just wanted to make it clear what will be available to you when you get there. There will be an unfurnished empty double-wide with running well water, dishwasher (for those of you who want to bring your potluck in a real dish), Brownwood 15 min. away with a really good super walmart, no phone, bring chairs, bring a table if you want to put your drink somewhere, yes there is toilet paper, and of course soap for your showers. If you want something to cook while your there then bring the pot to cook it in, so if you haven't guessed, you do have a stove. Those who want to BBQ there is a little one so bring your charcoal. I can't think of anything else. Anyway, hope to see ya there.
Holly