[DFT] Look for the balloons!!!

Holly Olufs olufs at BlueFox.tv
Fri Nov 15 09:16:32 PST 2002

Greetings to the Tor!
Logi and I just wanted to invite you all again to a Revel. There is 186 acres of what ever we want to do this weekend. So, there is plenty of places to camp. However if you prefer to just put your bedding down in the empty double wide. I'm sure there will be plenty of floor space. I know I will be in there cause it's going to be damn cold this weekend. There is three empty rooms available for privacy, however considering this group, I wouldn't get to cute. ha ha. Anyway, Hunting is available and sharing is encouraged. Pot luck on Sat. Now there is nothing there. Treat this as any other SCA camping trip. You will just have the luxury of having a rough, stove, CH/A, refrigerator, running water, a little BBQ pit, and allot of space. So whatever you want to bring for food this weekend. It is your responsibility. Games, Hunting, fighting, exploring the property, whatever. I will do my best to make a detailed map for you and understanding instructions. When you bring up the map, Max the picture then use the magnifine to make it bigger. I don't know why it wouldn't make it bigger right out. Anyway.

So here's how you get there:

Get out of Stephenville heading south on 377. After Dublin, Proctor, Comanche, and Watson, you will then look for a little road 145 a few miles before Blanket. I'm not sure if this road is marked or not so I will be placing balloons to mark the way. It will be on the right side. Turn right and you will immediately cross the tracks (that will be aliened with 377). You will come to a four way stop sign. Go straight till you hit another stop sign. this is 1467. Turn right again. This will be a long windy road. Watch for deer. Just keep going straight until you hit high way 183. Cross it to the little cliché road. Now you are on CR 366. Go straight on. AFTER the bend in the road there will be a drive way 11960 to the right. Turn into the gate and you will see the white double wide. Find a parking space cause your here.

***If you made it to blanket and didn't find 145 don't worry, You can find 1467 when you hit blanket. This is also the main St. of blanket. Just go straight through the windy road until you hit high way 183 and follow the rest of the instructions.

I hope to see you there.
Holly

--
[ Find the Balloons.bmp of type image/bmp deleted ]