[DFT] Yule Revel Troll booth

Cruz Gray cruzgray at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 08:20:38 PST 2002

  Greetings.
    I will be needing volunteers for the troll booth, so anyone who is not
working in the kitchen, serving, or is the autocrat, I would really
appreciate the help. I am sorry I haven't been to the meetings, but I have
been working. I don't have a schedule as of yet, but whatever time you can
give me, will be very helpful. I will be there at the booth thru the entire,
I just need a second person there with me. Please RSVP to  me at my e-mail
address. cruzgray at hotmail.com.                       In service Angelique