[DFT] Fwd: cool Ryan news

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 20:40:43 PST 2003

From: HopHopBuni at aol.com
Full-name: HopHopBuni
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 23:39:57 EST
Subject: cool Ryan news
To: Jsquare717 at aol.com, lovebug923 at ntlworld.com, Ctopher069 at aol.com,
    Gary.Fite at med.ge.com, glendahorton at juno.com, conardviking at gwi.net,
    ThoraOdottir at aol.com, hcannella at msn.com, Hallmatriarch at mailstation.com,
    Lynn.Winter at maine.gov

We were at Davy's school's carnival today.  We decided to have a snack from
their concession stand in the cafeteria.  We took one of the menus and sat
down to decide what we all wanted.  Ryan was standing on the seat looking at
the menu and looked down the menu until he found "Corn Dog" (written not a
picture) and asked for "Dog Dog" (that is what he calls both corn dogs and
hot dogs).  I didn't doubt he wanted a corn dog, that is his favorite food
but I wanted to make sure I saw what I thought I saw.  We asked him if he
wanted the corn dog or the hot dog and he pointed to the word corn dog again
at which point i asked if he wanted the corn dog and he said yes.

Whenever we go out to a resturant and they have a kids menu we would read
each of the selections as we pointed out the words and pictures.  This past
weekend I noticed him pick corn dog from a menu but i thought it was because
that is where i had pointed when i said it.  Today he pointed it out all on
his own.

I am just so tickled I could pop.

Love,

Kristi