[DFT] Looking for a few good folks

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 10:03:08 PDT 2003

Guardian of the Tor XII is just a few short weeks away and I am looking for
a few good people to volunteer. If you have the time would you please email
me privately at jcason at stvleaze.net?

Help needed:
3 people to help serve at dinner. Time would be about 1 hour and involves
putting food on a plate. If you participate in feast (by purchasing it) we
will arrange for you to get your meal.

1 –2 people to help in the kitchen during the day. This may involve about 2
hours of your time.

Site set up.
This will be on Friday April 25th.
Anyone who would like to help is welcome.  Please contact me.

Site take down
This will be on Sunday April 27th
Anyone who would like to help is welcome.  Please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time,
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor
Autocrat of Guardian of the Tor XII