[DFT] Broken O work days 2

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:31:48 PDT 2003

Please excuse my poor spelling. Bring shovels, although we will be doings
some shoves to unwanted ground cover.

See ya,

Janie

Guardian of the Tor is the weekend after this. We will be having workdays at
the Ranch Friday and Saturday.

If you can attend please bring heavy-duty rakes, shoves, and a strong back.
Also contact Janie or Scotty to let us know you are coming. 254-965-4840.
Please do not call between 6:00pm-10:00p.m

Thanks
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor