[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor populace for August

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 10:54:28 PDT 2003

Good day to you all.
(Posted for Lord Eoghan Mac Cinatha/Scotty Cason – Seneschal DFT)

Dragonsfire Tor populace has been moved to the third Sunday in August.
8/17/03 at 3:00p.m. It will be at Grannies house.

If you need directions let me know.

Grannies birthday is 8/19/03 so we will be doing a potluck BBQ to thank her
for allowing us to use her home.

I will be bringing cupcakes  instead of a cake for Grannie. If you would
like bring something add it to the list with your name.

See you there,
Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor

Munchies

Main course
Beerbraughts – Janie

Condiments (mustard, mayo, tomatoes, bread, plates, utensils etc)

Dessert
Cupcakes - Janie