[DFT] Thank You

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Aug 6 14:25:56 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea, Loch Ruadh, Dragonsfire Tor and Threebridges!

Before anymore time passes, we wanted to convey our sincere Thanks to those
who have offered (and continue to offer) support and/or congratulations on
our selection as next Baron & Baroness of Elfsea. We want to commend all of
the baronial candidates for demonstrating their willingness to serve the
barony and doing so in a most honorable, amiable fashion. The future of
Elfsea is bright indeed due to your spirit of cooperation and enthusiasm. We
are honored beyond words, to answer Their Majesties call at such a time. For
now, we are looking forward to Lughnasad this weekend and hope to have a
chance to speak with each of you there or soon thereafter. Following
Lughnasad, be prepared to answer a call for help as we prepare for a most
historic Elfsea Defender XXV!

In the service of kingdom, crown and Elfsea, we remain,

Armand & Ameline
Lord & Lady Elfsea