[DFT] DFT populace food update

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:06:37 PDT 2003

Here is an updated list of food for next Sunday at our populace meeting.

See you there.
Janie

Good day to you all.
(Posted for Lord Eoghan Mac Cinatha/Scotty Cason – Seneschal DFT)

Dragonsfire Tor populace has been moved to the third Sunday in August.
8/17/03 at 3:00p.m. It will be at Grannies house.

If you need directions let me know.

Grannies birthday is 8/19/03 so we will be doing a potluck BBQ to thank her
for allowing us to use her home.

I will be bringing cupcakes  instead of a cake for Grannie. If you would
like bring something add it to the list with your name.

See you there,
Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor

Munchies

Main course
Beerbraughts – Janie
Veggie-All Salad – Holly
sourkraut and a package of buns - Kristi

Condiments (mustard, mayo, tomatoes, bread, plates, utensils etc)
Potato salade - TJ
Ketchup, 1pkg of pita bread - Holly
Chips, paper plates, cups and plastic cutlery --- Thora and Ailgenan

Dessert
Cupcakes - Janie