[DFT] Many Things to talk about, especially defender

Nolen Dale fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 11:03:03 PDT 2003

Greetings All! Please excuse the length of this email as there are alot of
things to cover.

First of all I would like to say congratulations to Loch Ruadh for holding
such a wonderful event. The weather was exceptional for August and that
mister system will be something of legend. All the tourney's, the water
fight, everything. It was a wonderful relaxing event. I really enjoyed
myself.

WELL DONE LOCH RUADH!

Well Elfsea Defender XXV will soon be here and we have much to do. To that
end the Barony is having several work days to get everything ready for the
Event.

The first workday will be this Saturday at Tomas and Rixende's starting no
later than 10:00am. We will be painting, sanding and using power tools.
There will be plenty to do and we will have fun while we do it.

The next workday will be a week from this Sunday at Aislyn's and Kerric's.
This will also start at no later than 10:00 am.

The Security coordinator Lord Ceatta and the Chirurgeon in Charge Lady
Siobhan have already started their own lists so I will not duplicate them
here. I know all the other coordinators will need help.  So volunteer or ask
questions.

PLEASE VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME!

We are hosting a wonderful 25th anniversary party and just like any good
host we need to make sure our guests have a wonderful time.

So volunteer.

One of the most important areas that needs volunteers is at Gate. This Year
I will have an ice Chest and box of goodies to make life a little easier for
those people working gate.

Here is what have so far including the vacant areas that need to be filled.

Friday
4:00 - 6:00 PM Filled
4:00 - 6:00 PM  Filled
6:00 - 8:00 PM Filled
6:00 - 8:00 PM Filled
8:00 - 10:00 PM Filled
8:00 - 10:00 PM Filled
8:00 - 10:00 PM Filled
10:00 - 12:00 AM Filled
10:00 - 12:00 AM Filled
10:00 - 12:00 AM Filled

Saturday
12:00 - 3:00 AM Filled
12:00 - 3:00 AM Filled
3:00 - 6:00 AM Filled
3:00 - 6:00 AM Open
6:00 - 8:00 AM Filled
6:00 - 8:00 AM Filled
6:00 - 8:00 AM Open
8:00 - 10:00 AM Filled
8:00 - 10:00 AM Open
8:00 - 10:00 AM Open
10:00 - 12:00 AM Filled
10:00 - 12:00 AM Open
10:00 - 12:00 AM Open
12:00 - 2:00 PM Filled
12:00 - 2:00 PM Open
2:00 - 4:00 PM Filled
2:00 - 4:00 PM Filled
4:00 - 6:00 PM Filled
4:00 - 6:00 PM Open
4:00 - 6:00 PM Open
6:00 - 8:00 PM Filled
6:00 - 8:00 PM Open
6:00 - 8:00 PM Open

Now is the part of the email that I ask for Volunteer's to help with Set up
and others areas of the event. Set up will take place on Thursday and
Friday. So loading will take place on Wed night.

Trailer Loading Wed. Evening at the Shed 7:00 pm
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Set up crew
 This will take place on Thursday and Friday. Thursday is the only day we
decorate the hall. Only the people on the Set up list will be allowed to
arrive early on site Thursday.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Tear Down Crew
  Some Tear Down Will take place Saturday to save time on Sunday. Sunday
will be the main Tear down time.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Thank you all of Elfsea for your support for this event. It will be
something to remember.

Your humble Steward

Master Richard Fairbourne