[DFT] Re: An Outstanding Lughnasad

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Aug 12 11:40:08 PDT 2003

I would like to thank Lord & Lady Loch Ruadh, Vicar & Vicaress Elfsea,
for gracing our event!! Your presence was greatly appreciated and
certainly contributed in making Lughnasad an outstanding event, we
couldn't have done it without you. The energy you both displayed
attending all the activities of the event amazed me. The Courts you held
were magnificent!! I and the members of this Canton look forward to
serving you in any capacity we can in the future.

Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Seneschal Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Armand & Ameline
Lord & Lady Loch Ruadh wrote:

Greetings Loch Ruadh and congratulations!

We extend our sincere thanks to all of those who helped make Lughnasad
the
wonderful success that it was.

<Big Snip>

Lughnasad is an event not to be missed. We learned that the gate numbers
exceeded 200 (I believe it was 219, or so) representing an increase
again
this year for Lughnasad and we have no doubt this trend will continue!
Well
done, Loch Ruadh!

In the service of kingdom & crown, we remain,
Armand & Ameline
Lord & Lady Loch Ruadh