[DFT] Surgery update

ThoraOdottir@aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 06:03:04 PDT 2003

Well I am back out of the hospital.  Everything went well as far as the
surgery goes.  I am able to walk some and not in too much pain.

The real fun started when we went to leave the hospital.  Chris had left the
lights on in the car so the battery was dead.  He got a jump start and we got
home to find that our electricity had been disconnected.  I thought I had
until the 3rd of Sept. as that was what the last bill said and we never recieved a
termination notice.  Well we got the food from the fridge into a cooler and
made arrangements to go to the mother in laws house.  that is when neither of
the cars would start.  Well we called our friend Jeff and he came out in the
wee hours of the morning and took me, Davy, and the cooler to his house so that
I can recover in the A/C.  Sam (the baby) and Ryan (3) are at grandma's house
so they are taken care of.

So far we are ok though.  Hopefully Chris will get one of the cars running
today and we can sort the rest of it out on the first.

Talk to ya'll later
Thora