[DFT] lets pick a new A&S night.

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 10:11:05 PDT 2003

Well, since I was busy having a baby I got really out of the loop on A&S
night.  I did notice that attendance dropped off after we lost the room at the
college.  Fortunately we should have access to the college soon.  I believe Lady
Janie said that we have some time left to decide on a night and frequency.  I
would like to keep up a weekly night of at least a couple of hours perhaps
supplemented with a once a month weekend meeting so that those who can't make the
weekly one can keep up with and participate in group projects.  It may,
however, not be what the group as a whole wants.  That is why I am asking for the
canton's opinion.

I do know that until I get my car back from Chris, my best bet is going to be
on the weekend.  Also we can count out Wednesday as it conflicts with forge
night.  If a night is bad for you let me know.  If once a week is too often in
your opinion let me know.  I need ya'lls input to do what is best for
everyone.

Please feel free to call, write or email me with your opinions on the best
night for us soon so that we don't get stuck with whatever the college has left
over like last term.

Talk to ya'll later

Thora Olafsdottir
A&S Minister, Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor
mka Kristi Conard-Fite