[DFT] Re: Lughnasad

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Wed Aug 13 12:22:00 PDT 2003

M'lord,

Whoever came up with the misting station needs to be canonized!  While it
was not as hot as it has been in years past, that installation was a
lifesaver as I do not do at all well in the heat.  Also, the fact that
mist was directed over the list field was a good idea for those fighting
in the heat even though we may hear grumbles about rusted armor.

I try to attend this event every year.  It is low-key, fun and the food
is good.  Watching the donnybrook was great fun and a good way for the
kids to stay cool.

Thanks to all  for a fun and lovely event.

Lady Fionnuala the Fey (Nuala)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:10:07 -0500 "Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain"
<padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> writes:
> My apologies if you receive this multiple times.  It was posted to
(Snip!)