[DFT] A bit o' biz

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 22:10:00 PDT 2003

Janie, Please contact Ron Denton regarding some biz
for the student group.

Einarr.

--- Ms Pict <dftfeast at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Glad to hear you are ok. My thoughts are with you,
> Janie
>

> >From: ThoraOdottir at aol.com
> >To: elfsea at ansteorra.org,
> dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org,
> >ConnorWorld at yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [DFT] Surgery update
> >Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:03:04 EDT
> >
> >Well I am back out of the hospital.  Everything
> went well as far as the
> >surgery goes.  I am able to walk some and not in
> too much pain.
> >
> >The real fun started when we went to leave the
> hospital.  Chris had left
> >the
> >lights on in the car so the battery was dead.  He
> got a jump start and we
> >got
> >home to find that our electricity had been
> disconnected.  I thought I had
> >until the 3rd of Sept. as that was what the last
> bill said and we never
> >recieved a
> >termination notice.  Well we got the food from the
> fridge into a cooler and
> >made arrangements to go to the mother in laws
> house.  that is when neither
> >of
> >the cars would start.  Well we called our friend
> Jeff and he came out in
> >the
> >wee hours of the morning and took me, Davy, and the
> cooler to his house so
> >that
> >I can recover in the A/C.  Sam (the baby) and Ryan
> (3) are at grandma's
> >house
> >so they are taken care of.
> >
> >So far we are ok though.  Hopefully Chris will get
> one of the cars running
> >today and we can sort the rest of it out on the
> first.
> >
> >Talk to ya'll later
> >Thora

=====
"Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point." (The Heart has its reasons, whereof Reason knows nothing.)
----Blaise Pascal, 1623-1662

"Caesar si viverunt, ad remum dareris." (If Caesar was still alive, you'd be chained to an oar.)

“If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys - subjects bound to the British crown.”
	Charleton Heston, 1999 speech to Harvard Law School Forum.