[DFT] A&S tonight

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 11:57:36 PST 2003

Open A&S tonight.  I think I am going to bring the paints and scrolls.
Kristi D. said she would bring by the pennants to be sewn on. Bring what ever your
hearts desire and lets think up some stuff to do at future meetings.  We also
need to find our student rep and get our room set up for next semester or find
an alternative site if that is so desired.

Place: Room 21 basementTarleton Student Development Center,  corner of
Vanderbuilt and Lillian,  Stephenville Texas

time  7:00ish until 9:30ish

This is our last meeting at this site this semester.  I am more than happy to
open my home to these meetings in the future.  I will probably excercise this
option during the weeks that the college room is unavailable.  More
information regarding this matter will follow in later postings.

Thora Olafsdottir
A&S Minister, Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor
mka Kristi Conard-Fite