[DFT] Sewing night a Julie's house

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 08:12:35 PST 2003

Greetings unto the populace of Dragon's Fire Tor,

I am not sure how many of you know my friend Julie from Dallas.  She was at
Yule Revel and I am sure some of ya'll know her.

She has offered to put up myself and  5 of us from the Tor  the weekend after
Coronation for a sewing night.  Her crashspace is floorspace.  Extra
daytrippers are welcome but overnight guests are limited to 6.  We also need someone
with a truck who can get her large table out of storage for the event.

My idea is to caravan to the Dallas fabric district for fabric shopping to be
followed by sewing at Julies house with lunch thrown in there some where.

Since, as I stated before, Julies crash space is limited I will take the
first five respondants to this offer for the overnight spots by the time date
stamp on their email.   Please RESPOND OFFLIST too...

ThoraOdottir at aol.com
subject line to read ......Overnight Reservation.

All other respondants will be placed on a standby list in order of their
time/date stamp.

If you have watched the list on this thread you have seen that Rixende has
also extended an invitation for such a weekend and I plan to work with her also
to set up another one.  I think we could really use these weekends to get
ready for summer coronation and Ansteorran 25th Year Celebration.

Hope to hear for you DFT.

Thora Olafsdottir
A&S Minister, Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor
mka Kristi Conard-Fite