[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Yule 2003

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Dec 14 13:31:40 PST 2003

At 05:11 AM 12/14/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Just curious. What did you think of the hall Yule was held at this Year?
>
>Janie of Dragonsfire Tor

Since I read your list, I guess I can comment??  Anyway, I loved it;  The
room was very large and there was even room for dancing.  Plenty of parking
without a long walk.  I think you all should continue to use the
site.  This is if it is not to expensive, of course.

And, the chairs we sat in at gate were VERY comfortable.  I would love to
know where they got them so I could get some for my house.

Bicé