[DFT] A&S topics

Jennifer Saxton coyote_girl000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 21:17:42 PST 2003

Well, I'm available to teach costumy stuff (is that a
word?)to whoever is interested, especially if there is
somebody available to help with Miss Annie.  Some
topics might be:  make a dress form, learn to use a
dress form (draping 101), how to alter, how to make
some specific thing, fiber identification.  I know
some people expressed an interest in fiber id.  I was
thinking of putting together a swatch set so people
would have something to refer to.  I can also do some
embroidery stuff.  I learned to do some stumpwork at
an embroidery symposium in Fargo, ND, before, and
although it's a couple years out of period, it's fun.

I don't have great googawbs of time but would love to
help.  I just worry about committing to stuff because
it seems like whenever I do commit to big stuff I end
up leaving the state.  hahaha