[DFT] when is..

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 13:08:25 PST 2003

Thank you for reminding me Hengist.....I forgot it was Tuesday!  A&S is
tonight between 6:30 and 8:00 pm at room 21 at the Tarleton Student
Development Center.

I need to find out what the final decisions on the badge and pennants are so
that i can go get the fabric.  Scotty was supposed to discuss these at
populace so that we can get started.  Weren't you or Scotty going to bring
some sort of SCA video?

See you there,
Thora Olafsdottir
A&S Minister, Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor
mka Kristi Conard-Fite