[DFT] Lorica Segmentata

Steven Schultz ssmercury_00 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 16:05:25 PST 2003

Hengist, I have cut the strips for my lorica across
the abdomen and chest, and will cut the stips for the
shoulders tonight (along with a ton of other things I
can/should do, like cut out the patterns I need for
new clothing).  Just letting you know that I'm about
ready to assemble it.  I cut the leather (which is
THICKER than 16 ounce, I measured it as 9/32, or ~18
ounce) pretty easily.  I made 8 strips 2.5 inches
wide.

Riguallan map Guiallouc
mka Steven Schultz

P.S. Not that it bothers me much, but could you
pronouce your "nickname" of me RHY instead of RHYWALL.

Later