[DFT] A&S Tuesday Cancelled

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 20:27:02 PST 2003

Hey ya'll sorry to do this but I am going to call A&S Tuesday cancelled.

 Reason one is I was unable to get the fabric for the pennants due to
financial difficulties I hope to have cleared up in the next couple of days.

Reason 2 is that at this time I am sitting here in Ft Worth at Jeff's house
and don't know when I am going to be able to drive home.  With no heat in the
car I can't drive while the sleet and freezing rain is coming down.  It
sticks instantly to the windsheild and there is nothing to thaw it off.

Hope to get home soon and see ya'll at A&S next week.

Sorry ya'll,
Thora