[DFT] Fwd: (no subject)

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 12:38:56 PST 2003

From: "Cynthia Gibson" <ambrielle01 at hotmail.com>
To: zigzag8585 at hotmail.com, boogie at softdisk.com, cleopatra00 at hotmail.com,
    damongol at aol.com, Hwinkyd at aol.com, dracoexcroraire at yahoo.com,
    genidanielle at hotmail.com, indiauna at cox-internet.com,
    jaf1633 at cox-internet.com, Joyzonecentral at aol.com,
    hummingbird1154 at bellsouth.net, killjoy_3841 at yahoo.com,
    Ldyinnes at aol.com, ledering at cox-internet.com, lefty80bjh at hotmail.com,
    cspennington at yahoo.com, ripplebud at hotmail.com, rovena at softdisk.com,
    Ladysybil at hotmail.com
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 19:45:04 +0000

~Everything I am today I owe to yesterday.~