[DFT] Gulf War

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 07:47:40 PST 2003

Greetings All of Elfsea,
       We had our first Gulf War Planning meeting for the Barony last night.
I have questions for anyone who is planning to camp in the Steppes/Elfsea
encampment. We are trying to decide whether or not we will have a food plan.
I need to see if there is interest or not. If you would be willing to
participate in a food plan, either help with cooking and cleaning up or
paying for meals, please let me know. We are thinking about charging $5.00
per meal for those who do not cook and clean. Contact me with the number of
people in your family and what you would be willing to do. This is not a
guarantee that we will be having a food plan, it is just to see if there is
enough interest to work one out. We are planning to have another meeting a
week from Thursday night at our house. We need your ideas and input.
In Service to the Crown,
HE Siobhan