[DFT] populace badge revisited

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 08:12:57 PST 2003

Interesting.   My personal favorite is the last one.
Dragon+Mountain=cool.  The second looks too much like
an "Elfsea" badge.  I know we are part of Elfsea, but
I think we should not try to edge in on their "motifs"
as it were.  The last does have a touch of Elfsea
blue, which works for me.

--- Seanan mac Tighearnain <seanan at elfsea.net> wrote:
> With the impending arrival of our new pavilion I
> would like to
> renew the discussion towards choosing a new populace
> badge..
> hopefully we can get a majority of the Canton
> together at
> sometime to discuss options and finalize this
> matter...
> Here are the latest offerings, most from a few of us
> killing time
> at the last A&S meeting...
>
> 1)
> http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge.gif
>
> 2)
> http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge1.gif
>
> 3)
> http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge2.gif
>
> 4)
> http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge3.gif
>
> Questions? Comments? Snide remarks???

()xxxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
> -Lord Seanán mac Tighearnáin
> -seanan @ elfsea.net
> -Dragonsfire Tor, Elfsea, ANSTEORRA!
>

> ---
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system
> (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Date: 1/10/2003

=====
"We are so concerned to flatter the majority that we lose sight
of how very often it is necessary, in order to preserve freedom
for the minority, let alone for the individual, face that majority down."

William F. Buckley