[DFT] fighter practice

M R Russell mrussell1000 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 25 12:47:14 PST 2003

My thought would be having Fighter Practice here. Though I am not denouncing anyones skill as a heavy weapons fighter from the Tor, I for one am not ready for them yet. From what I have read it will be mainly melee practice. Personally I believe you should be able to basically hold your own as an individual before attempting melees. Grant you mass combat is more fun, there is more injuries occur during these than single combat. Besides who wants to be fodder for the troops. I will be at the park at or before 2:00pm weather permit (in other words anything but lighting) and will wait till 2:30 before I give up on any showing.

Always
Hengist