[DFT] Tuesday night A&S

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 14:51:53 PST 2003

Here to remind ya'll that DFT A&S is this Tuesday night.  We will first meet
at the Forge to dig out the pennants from the canton trailer at 5:30pm. Once
the items needed are found we will retire to the warmth of  room 21 of the
Student Development Center of Tarelton State University at the corner of
Lillian and Vanderbuilt in Stephenville around 6:30- 8:00pm.

We are going to start designing the new pennants for the new Canton
Pavillion.

See you there,

Thora Olafsdottir
A&S Minister, Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor
mka Kristi Conard-Fite