[DFT] The badge?

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 14:14:22 PST 2003

The subject of the new badge had been brought up last year.  I remember the
group saying to go ahead and come up with some designs that should pass the
College of Heralds.  The subject kept getting put aside because we were all
too busy to actually get together and draw some up till those of us at my
first A&S meeting needed to kill some time.

I think the best idea would be to print out the candidate designs and bring
them to the next populace to vote on what to do.  Keep the one we have or
change it. If any of ya'll have a design to bring in by all means do so.

Of course the College of Heralds will take its time on whatever design we
send them.  One idea may be to submit them all including the present one and
see what passes.

Thora