[DFT] We're finally home

ThoraOdottir@aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 09:57:37 PDT 2003

Well I thought i would writer and let ya'll know that we are finally home
with baby.  We came home on the 4th after the fireworks.  We had to spend a
couple of weeks at Chris's folks home since I was in bad shape after we got out of
the hospital.  I am back on my feet and already below my pre pregnancy weight.

We got back to find the water cut off for lack of payment.  The payment was
hanging on the door.  I was supposed to walk it across the street to the water
office the day after I went into false labor and ended up at my inlaws. Gonna
go over and pay it and show off baby tomorrow.

I hope to bring baby to populace next week.  Is it still at Granny's house
and what time?

See ya'll later.

Thora