[DFT] Re: [Elfsea] My "ideal" Baron & Baroness of Elfsea are:

Spence Mabry SMABRY at flash.net
Tue Jul 22 11:16:24 PDT 2003

Dana,

The sad thing about all of this is that someone had to
ask that question.

But you are absolutely correct -- anyone even remotely
considering sitting on the thrones should have had all
of these things in mind and actively working towards
that goal.

I endorse your "ideal' all the way.

Just so sad someone had to ask ...

Ceatta
(once a hat-tosser who finally grew up!)