[DFT] Re: The Shire of Emerald Keep

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 16:14:53 PDT 2003

Sounds fun! Only problem I see is that it is on a Monday night. I don't even get off work until 6pm. Guess I can't do it. I've never been to a Emerald Keep event. Isn't that awful?!
Kristi

I had spoken with this lady from Emerald Keep breifly at Round Table and told her  would forward on any information she sent out.  I picked this up off the Loch Rudh list and thought i would go ahead and pass it on.  Long drive but, who knows.