[DFT] Highland Games Info..

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Jun 4 16:28:00 PDT 2003

I never saw the information come across, but Thank you Maria for getting it
to Vix. In the event that others may have missed it, directions and other
festival information can be found at: http://www.texasscottishfestival.com

Our SCA schedule concerning the event as printed in the June scroll is:
Friday
11:30 Meet at shed (Caelin's house) to load stuff
12 noon - 5pm Setup on site. (Southeast quadrant of the grounds)

Saturday
7:30 - 9am Finishing touches, setup (A&S)
9:00 am Site opens
10:30 am Welcoming Court
11:00 am First Combat demo
2:00 pm (or at end of bear pits) Brief Court
3:00 pm Second Combat demo
5:00 pm Closing Court
6:00 pm Pack up for the day

Sunday is a repeat of Saturday's schedule but we will load up shed items and
unload at the shed following the final court. HL Ameline & I will be
attending KWDS in the evenings and briefly Sunday morning, but we will try
to adhere as closely as possible to the published schedule for Highland
Games. As always, be prepared for the weather to impact our schedule. The
Scottish festival is always great fun. I look forward to seeing you all this
weekend at the demo and KWDS.

In the service of kingdom & crown, I remain,
Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea