[DFT] Persona Work Day

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Mar 12 19:44:20 PST 2003

As was mentioned at the Loch Ruadh populace meeting, on Saturday March 15th,
we will be have a Person Work Day.  Wantr to fill out your persona's
history, need to start on a persona, don't have a name yet, but want to find
one? Then join us at the Central Branch Library. Some of us will be meeting
at Billy Miner's at noon for lunch to fill ourselves before filling out who
we are. If you want to join us for lunch please let me know, so I have an
idea of how big a table to ask for. If you are unable to join us for lunch,
but still want to work on your persona, we should be at the Library by 1:00
PM or shortly after.

Billy Miner's
150 W. 3rd St
Fort Worth TX
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=150+W.+3rd+St&csz=Fort+Worth+TX&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Central Branch Library
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=500+W.+3rd+St&csz=Fort+Worth+TX&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
MoAS Canton of Loch Ruadh

---