[DFT] GW Pity Party

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 20:18:42 PST 2003

Hey Hollyand Logi,

So what are the particulars on this party?  Are we doing every man for
himself on dinner, or do you have a menu planned for us to each and all to
contribute to, or a pot luck or what?   Also are there any supplies (cups,
paper towels, tp,etc)that need to be procured?

Chris and I are planning on camping out in our tent and the kids are going to
be at Grammy's house that weekend.  If I remember from last time we need to
bring our own towels and bath supplies.

Let us know what's up.

Thanks,

Thora