[DFT] SEW DOWN

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 17:20:17 PST 2003

Greetings,

We are having a SEW-DOWN
Sunday    March 23, 2003

10:00 A M til approx 7:00 P M
Making pillows for a GIANT Hafla at Elfsea Defender.

Place:    4200 Monna       Haltom City Tx.
Stay tuned  for more info to come.
Same Bat time, same Bat channel.

Bring your own scissors.   we have plenty of sewing machines.
Any questions contact   Libbie Green aka   HL Brigit at 817-264-6616 Mon thru
Fri 8 AM til  PM,  or Lady Innes  at 817-483-5318.
FYI  mothers  the house and sewing room are not childproof.

In service to the Kingdom, Barony and my Canton (Loch Rudah)
and Brgit.

Innes