[DFT] Sorry about last night

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 07:48:21 PST 2003

I am so sorry for not making it last night to A&S.  It looks like we blew the
head gasket on the Topaz yesterday.  We got about to the Granbury Square and
had to turn back.  Chris is creeping the poor old blue beast to the mechanic.
 Chris's dad Gary is going to have it looked at for us.  Pray (chant, sing,
dance, cast a spell, whatever you do) that we can get it fixed soon and for
as little as possible.

Do some of that praying etc....for my voice to come back.  It is all but
gone.  I can only speak for extended sentences in a whisper.  It doesn't
hurt.  The voice just doesn't work.

Talk to ya'll later.

Thora Olafsdottir
A&S Minister, Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor
mka Kristi Conard-Fite