[DFT] Work day

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 09:19:52 PST 2003

Good day,

For those of you who could not make it to our work day. We missed you.

We were able to bring down a major tree that was dead. However our mighty
blades gave out before the tree was finished. So we will be going back next
Saturday if you would like to join us.

We did have one casualty. As the tree came down a small squirrel tried to
fly. We did not know that it was going to attempt this endeavor, there was
no memo posted.

Unfortunately it was not a flying squirrel and did not have the proper
equipment for flying. It was also not wearing its PPE (personal protection
equipment), and gave its life in the attempt. We mourn the loss of the brave
squirrel trying to acquire a new skill.

Hope to see you next week.
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor